Matraville RSL also provides and supports the following Returned Services and commemorative functions each year:
- A march down the main street of Matraville on the Sunday prior to ANZAC Day.
- On the Sunday prior to ANZAC Day a service is held at St Angus Church followed by a service at the Clubs memorial and a lunch thereafter.
- On the Sunday prior to Remembrance Day each year, a service is held at Matraville RSL memorial and a lunch thereafter.
- Memorial celebrations are held on the 15th of August each year.
- The National Serviceman’s Association of Australia Eastern Suburbs Sub Branch function on the 18th of August each year (Long Tan Day). The service is held at the Matraville RSL Club. This service was previously held at Kensington RSL but since the close of Kensington RSL, is now held at Matraville RSL.